These terms and conditions apply to the use of any area of our Website and The South Wales Gaming Centre. By accessing this Website or entering The South Wales Gaming Centre you agree to the terms and conditions set out below even if you do not make a purchase. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions please leave the Website or The South Wales Gaming Centre as only visitors agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions may visit. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'Conditions' is used to mean these terms and conditions and any other special conditions
- 'Cookies' are a piece of information sent by a Web server to a user's browser. (A Web server is the computer that "hosts" a website, and responds to requests from a user's browser.) Cookies may include information such as login or registration identification, user preferences, online "shopping cart" information, etc. The browser saves the information, and sends it back to the Web server whenever the browser returns to the website.
- 'Personal Information' means the details a user provides us with when you register on our site
- 'Product' or 'Ticket' means an item offered for sale on our website;
- 'Product Description' means the words we use to indicate what an item for sale contains or how you might expect it to perform
- United Kingdom means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- 'Users' means the collective users of our website
- 'Visitors' means users of The South Wales Gaming Centre
- 'We/us/our' means Firestorm Games Ltd
- 'Website' means the website located at www.thebattlefields.co.uk
- 'You' means a user of this Website.
- 'The South Wales Gaming Centre' refers to the venue which consists of The Battlefields area and The Arena area.
- 'Tournament Organiser' refers to the person or persons responsible for running the event you are participating in. The Tournament Organiser may be our member of staff or a third party person or persons not associated with us. We cannot take legal responsibility for the actions or conduct of any third party Tournament Organiser.
The South Wales Gaming Centre is intended for Visitors over 12 years old, although Visitors of any age are welcome!
Our ticketed events assume that all players are over 16 years old and will detail any specific age guidelines or restrictions specific to that event where necessary if different.
Visitors to The South Wales Gaming Centre aged under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult while in The South Wales Gaming Centre.
We cannot take legal responsibility or guardianship for children who stay in The South Wales Gaming Centre for any period of time. Responsibility will always remain with the parents/guardians of any children. Please consider this requirement before leaving any children you are responsible for at The South Wales Gaming Centre.
The South Wales Gaming Centre is an open public venue and a licensed premises. Our staff are always happy to help, and although we have CCTV to provide extra customer security not all areas are staffed at all times.
- All the Personal Information that you provide is current, true and accurate. It is as complete as possible. Please notify us immediately of any changes to your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com
- You will not impersonate another person or use a false name or any name that you are not permitted to use.
- change or remove this website or part thereof, either on a temporary or permanent basis, with or without notice to you.
- alter the conditions of use as necessary.
- check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. Your continued use of the website or any part thereof is accepted by us that you have accepted any changes or alterations. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- you submit your order on the web-site by pressing the ‘confirm order’ button at the end of the check-out process.
- We will then send you by email an order acknowledgement detailing the products you have ordered.
- No physical product is dispatched from our warehouse, all products are virtual e-tickets.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the receipt by you of the order acknowledgement email unless we do not accept your order (see details below under Orders) or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in how to cancel your order below.
- We notify you that we are unable to accept your order - or: you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions shown in Contract Cancellation.
We may not be able to accept your order if:-
- The product you ordered is out of stock and there is no prospect of increasing the amount available
- We have been unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
- We realise that there has been a pricing or product description error
- You have not provided your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- You are under 18 years of age
- Your credit or debit card is issued by a bank unacceptable to us
- Customer name
- Order number
- Event name
- Date of the order
Any product or items provided as part of entry to an event or as prizes in the event are non transferable and will only be given, subject to availability, to those who actually attend and will not be sent retrospectively to anyone who fails to attend for whatever reason.
Description of products
- Complete our registration process providing accurate and honest details including your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Provide a valid and accurate email address
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us