The South Wales Gaming Centre
New COVID-19 Protocols
August 2021 - Paul McEvoy
For the comfort and safety of all our patrons and staff the following protocols will be in place until further notice:
- Face masks MUST be worn in The South Wales Gaming Centre when not seated at a gaming table.
- Face masks are not required if there is a valid medical reason or when eating or drinking. Children under 11 are not required to wear face coverings.
- Players MUST purchase a relevant ticket, online, BEFORE entering the venue. Tickets can be found at www.thebattlefields.co.uk. The only exception are Casual Card Game tickets which can be purchased at the venue.
- Please follow ALL instructions from staff when in the venue.
- Players are encouraged to use the NHS Covid-19 APP on arrival at the venue. The QR code to be scanned can be found at the front for the venue.
- Please wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser provided around the venue. Particularly after touching your mask.
- Please do not visit the venue if you are feeling unwell or have a temperature.
The capacity of the venue is limited. If there is no ticket or the tickets are sold out it is because the space is full.
Purchasing a Ticket before arrival allows us to prepare properly and minimise any possible delay when you arrive.
We continue to operate an increased cleaning regime before, during and after the venue is open each day. Staff will regularly clean and wipe down contact surfaces.
Weekly Event Summary