Kindling Club at Firestorm Games
Ref: Teen Gaming in The South Wales Gaming Centre
|Event Date||Friday 21st Jan 2022|
|Event Time||5:00 PM|
|Event Duration||5 Hours|
|Players per Ticket||1|
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this event are not being sold by The South Wales Gaming Centre.
Please Click Here to buy tickets
A weekly Teen Tabletop, Board and Roleplaying gaming club in a fun friendly environment.
Open to anyone 11-18
Run by Educational Professionals - DBS checked and with Duty of Care.
Please refer to the SCHEDULE tab below for important information on the Covid protocols in place at the venue.
For the comfort and safety of all our patrons and staff the following protocols will be in place until further notice:
- Face masks MUST be worn in The South Wales Gaming Centre.
- Face masks are not required if there is a valid medical reason or when eating or drinking.
- Children under 11 are exempt.
- Players MUST purchase a relevant ticket, online, BEFORE entering the venue. Tickets can be found at www.thebattlefields.co.uk.
- The South Wales Gaming Centre is open from 12pm to allow additional time for set up and cleaning (specific event timings may allow earlier access).
- Food and Drink will be available via vending machines and table service only. No external food is allowed in the venue.
- Please follow ALL instructions from staff when in the venue.
- Players MUST register with a member of staff on arrival and confirm any relevant contact tracing information.
- Trading and handling opponents cards is currently prohibited.
- Players are encouraged to use the NHS Covid-19 APP on arrival at the venue and to confirm a negative lateral flow test result before arrival.
- Please wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser provided around the venue.
- Please do not visit the venue if you are feeling unwell or have a temperature.
The capacity of each event is limited. If there is no ticket or the tickets are sold out it is because the event is full.
We continue to operate an increased cleaning regime before, during and after the venue is open each day. Staff will regularly clean and wipe down contact surfaces.
Contact Tracing Form:
Download and print our contact tracing form here. If you fill it in before you arrive and hand it in when you register you'll save time at the venue.
You only need to do this if your details have changed.
Free Play is the ability to turn up at the venue and use our tables if not taking part in an organised event.
Free Play is not currently available at the venue. You must purchase a ticket online before arrival.
Battlefields Wargame Ticket:
A Battlefields ticket will allow you to use our tables and/or terrain in The Battlefields area of the venue and will offer two choices:
- Entry with a current Battlefields Membership (free)
- Day Membership (£4)
Players with a valid Battlefields membership MUST still register by ‘purchasing’ a ticket before arrival at the venue. If you consistently book a place with Battlefields membership and do not turn up your membership will be cancelled.
Battlefield Wargame Tickets will be limited to a maximum of 30 players per day.
Tables are limited to a maximum of 4 players per table.
Players MUST sign in using their four digit Battlefields PIN code on arrival at the venue.
If changes are required to any scenery on a table these must be discussed with a member of staff.
For games such as Star Wars: X-Wing, Bloodbowl, Guildball and any GW boxed game such as Kill Team, Underworlds and Warcry; players must 'purchase' a Battlefields Entry ticket and will be allocated a suitable table on arrival.
Organised Play Ticket:
Organised Play is where participants can ensure they play their chosen game at a regular time and place, often receiving promotional material or relevant merchandise for participation and/or how well they do in the event.
All Card Game Organised Play events are limited to a maximum of 30 players.
Trading and handling opponents cards is currently prohibited.
Specific Organised Play Tickets are available from www.thebattlefields.co.uk.
The Arena RPG/Board Game Ticket:
Players wishing to play board games or roleplaying games in the venue must purchase an Arena RPG/Board Game Ticket.
Tables are limited to a maximum of 6 players per table.
Arena RPG/Board Game Tickets are available from www.thebattlefields.co.uk.
Our on site Cafe facility will be open for the sale of a variety of hot food.
A vending machine selling soft drinks and snacks, a licensed bar and a vending machine dispensing fresh tea and coffee is available in The South Wales Gaming Centre.
No external food or drink is allowed in The South Wales Gaming Centre.
Former School Librarian and advocate for VR hobby boardgames, roleplaying and miniature gaming for wellness, education and enrichment!