The Battlefields Tuesday Wargame Ticket
Ref: Tabletop Wargaming in The South Wales Gaming Centre
|Event Date||Tuesday 27th Oct 2020|
|Event Time||6:00 PM|
|Event Duration||6 Hours|
|Players per Ticket||1|
Sorry, there are no tickets left for this Event.
The South Wales Gaming Centre and Covid-19
Please refer to the SCHEDULE tab below for important information on the protocols in place at the venue in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Tabletop wargames, boxed games and board games every day in a fun friendly environment.
Tickets must be purchased before entering the venue.
For board games and games such as Star Wars: X-Wing, Bloodbowl, Guildball and any GW boxed game such as Kill Team, Underworlds and Warcry; players must 'purchase' a ticket and will be allocated a suitable table on arrival.
Please fill in the Game Being Played information, it will help ensure we have the correct table available for you on arrival.
Wargame Tickets will be available as per the following schedule:
Monday: From 12:00 until 18:00
Tuesday: From 12:00 until 18:00
Wednesday: From 12:00 until 18:00
Thursday: From 12:00 until 18:00
Friday: From 12:00 until 18:00
Saturday: From 12:00 until 18:00
Sunday: From 12:00 until 18:00
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation and for the comfort and safety of all our patrons and staff the following will be in place until further notice:
The South Wales Gaming Centre will be open as follows:
- 12:00 until 18:00 on Monday to Sunday
- NO Free Play is available in the venue, you MUST purchase a relevant ticket, online, BEFORE entering the venue.
- Battlefields Wargame and Arena Card Game tickets for casual Play will be available ONLY as per the specified schedule.
This is so we can control numbers and have a record of all those who have attended on specific days for the purpose of contact tracing compliance.
The capacity of the venue has been restricted. If there is no ticket or the tickets are sold out it is because the space is full.
In accordance with government guidelines, and to encourage social responsibility:
- We will NOT sell tickets in the venue, online registration ONLY.
- We have increased our cleaning regime before, during and after the venue is open each day. Staff will regularly clean and wipe down contact surfaces.
- All players at the same table MUST be from the same Extended Household as defined here. Note if Cardiff is in Local Lockdown all players must be from the SAME Household and from the Cardiff area.
- Please follow ALL instructions from staff and adhere to all social distancing rules when in the venue.
- External food is only allowed if the Café is shut. Please inform a member of staff before ordering external food and when a food delivery is expected.
- All players must register on arrival and will have their temperature checked using a non-contact device.
All customers are responsible for observing the following rules:
- Face masks MUST be worn in The South Wales Gaming Centre unless there is a valid medical reason not to or when eating or drinking.
- The maximum number of players allowed per table is TWO for wargaming and FOUR for board and card games.
- Maintain two metre social distancing where possible and one or more metre distance at all other times.
- Please avoid touching any objects where possible - this includes, but is not limited to, other peoples' person or property including dice, miniatures, cards, or gaming aids and any terrain.
- Please wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser provided around the venue. Particularly after touching your mask. Avoid touching your face.
- Please do not visit the venue if you are feeling unwell or have a temperature.
A one strike policy will operate. Any breach of instructions, social distancing or relevant protocols will receive a single warning from a member of staff. If there is a second reason to warn someone during a single visit to the venue, they will be required to leave immediately.
For card games, board games and roleplaying games Free Play is the ability to turn up at the venue and use our tables if not taking part in an organised event. Free Play is not currently available at the venue. You must purchase a ticket online before arrival.
Battlefields Wargame Ticket:
A Battlefields ticket will allow you to use our tables and/or terrain in The Battlefields area of the venue and will offer two choices:
- Entry with a current Battlefields Membership (free)
- Day Membership (£4)
Battlefield tickets will generally be available whenever The South Wales Gaming Centre is open.
Players with a valid Battlefields membership MUST still register by ‘purchasing’ a ticket before arrival at the venue. If you consistently book a place with Battlefields membership and do not turn up your membership will be cancelled.
Players MUST sign in using their Battlefields PIN code on arrival at the venue.
Players cannot move or alter the scenery on their table once it is set up, gaming mats and scenery will be set up by the venue. If changes are required these must be discussed with and then performed by a member of staff.
For games such as Star Wars: X-Wing, Bloodbowl, Guildball and any GW boxed game such as Kill Team, Underworlds and Warcry; players must 'purchase' a Battlefields Entry ticket and will be allocated a suitable table on arrival.
Arena Card Game Ticket:
An Arena ticket will allow players to use our tables for playing card games OR board games. For card games participants will receive, subject to availability, a relevant booster pack and/or promo material on arrival.
Arena tickets will generally be available whenever The South Wales Gaming Centre is open.
Tickets for this event are non-refundable.
This event is brought to you by our experienced Firestorm Games event staff.